It’s wedding season! And we are here to help make your wedding as beautiful and personal as can be. Our leather goods are beautifully handcrafted and built to last, making them a great choice to use in your wedding. And they can be personalized! Here are just a few of the ways you can use an Ox & Pine leather good in your wedding:
- Use one of our journals as your guest book! Not only are these beautiful and customizable, they are built to last, and will keep your memories safe for a lifetime.
- Our pocket journals make PERFECT vow books - the perfect size, and perfectly personalized. Have the word “Vows” stamped into the cover, or your names, the date of your wedding, His Vows and Her Vows - whatever you can think of! And with our refillable pocket journals, you can even personalize the cover of the inner notebook. Write and keep your vows in something as beautiful as the promises you’re making.*
- Give your officiant a leather journal to write down his or her thoughts for the ceremony, so they have something beautiful to read from while standing in front of the guests.
- Many of our products make wonderful bridesmaid or groomsmen gifts: luggage tags, cord wraps, personalized hats, bracelets, and journals.
- Use our coasters for your table settings. You can even let guests take them home as a favor! And remember, you can personalize them, so you could even use them as name cards for your seating arrangements.*
- Gift the bride and groom some luggage tags to go on their bags for their honeymoon. We have a beautiful stamping of a bride and groom available, or choose your own personalization.
- For destination weddings, send guests a luggage tag as part of your save-the-date!
- Our personalized hats make a real splash at bachelor and bachelorette parties - get the whole wedding party matching in style!
- Make room assignments for hotel arrangements using personalized luggage tags hung on the doorknobs of the rooms people are assigned to.
- Many of our products go great in will-you-be-my-bridesmaid gifts: journals, luggage tags, cord wraps, or bracelets.
- Gift the happy couple a pair of bride & groom hats to wear on their honeymoon.
- Help everyone know who is who during wedding prep by giving them their own personalized hats: bride, groom, maid of honor, best man, mother-of-the-bride, DJ, caterer, florist - the list goes on and on!
- Make a surprise gift for the bride and groom using one of our refillable journals - pass around the inner notebooks beforehand and have everyone write down their advice for the couple, then put the notebooks back in and give the couple a gift they will treasure forever!
However you choose to celebrate your wedding, we are so excited and honored to be a part of it. We can’t wait to see what ideas you come up with for your big day!
*Some of these products aren't listed on our website yet but contact us for more information!