This personalized Two Pocket Wallet with D-Ring is an essential accessory for anyone looking for convenience and style. Enjoy the classic look and feel of real leather, with a convenient and secure D-Ring attachment - perfect for keeping on you at all times! Add in the optional wristlet, and you'll be able to take your most important items with you wherever you go, in style.
- Wallet Size: 3.875" x 2.75"
- Wallet Thickness: .25"
- Leather Color Options: Choose from Whiskey, Café, Espresso, or Black
- Personalization Character Ranges: Choose the range you need from No personalization, 1-3 Initials, or 4-9 Characters
- If wristlet add-on is purchased, the personalization will be the same as the wallet.
- Holds 2-3 cards
- Antique Brass D-Ring
- Optional 7" keychain wristlet (https://oxandpine.com/products/personalized-premium-leather-keychain-wristlets)
- Optional Lanyard Length: Short (about 18") and Long (about 24")
- Made in the USA
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Hand-sewn with thick Ritza Tiger Thread
- Antique brass hardware
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Chosen by our embossers depending on product size and length of your inscription. We have 2 font sizes in our sets: 24pt. and 36pt.. Generally, we try to use the larger font, if the size allows.
- Personalization on the wristlet will be the same as the wallet (if purchased)
- FAST 1-3 day production time no matter the inscription length!
- All stamping is done by hand, so there will be some variation.
- Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.
You may also like
Classic Personalized Leather Journal with Professional Elastic ClosureIn stock
Sale priceFrom $45.00