The sleek design of the refillable leather journal with a professional elastic closure is the perfect notebook to bring to meetings or throw in your back to take with you on the go! Our personalized, handcrafted 100% full-grain leather goods are the highest quality so you can create unforgettable moments that last forever!
- Size in inches: 4x6, 5x7, or 6x8
- Leather Color Option: Choose from Dark Brown, Rustic Brown, Saddle Tan, Rustic Gray, or Black
- Personalization Character Ranges: Choose the range you need from No Personalization, 1-3 Initials, 4-15 Characters, 16-25 Characters, or 26-50 Characters
- Kraft notebook: Comes with and holds 4 Kraft notebooks with 48 notebook pages (counting front and back) in each notebook, for a total of 192 pages in each journal.
- Kraft notebook paper type: Choose from Blank (unlined), Lined, Dot Grid, or Graph pages
- Made in the USA
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Premium sturdy 2mm elastic
- Kraft notebooks with 80lb text weight paper and heavy Kraft cover
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Chosen by our embossers depending on product size and length of your inscription. We have 2 font sizes in our sets: 24pt. and 36 pt.. Generally, we try to use the larger font, if the size allows.
- Backside of the leather doesn't take stamping, so we only stamp on the topside/finished side of the leather.
- FAST 1-3 day production time no matter the inscription length!
- All stamping is done by hand, so there will be some variation.
- Please send us an email (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.
Classic Personalized Leather Journal with Professional Elastic Closure
Sale priceFrom $45.00In stock