Looking for an eye-catching gift that'll be treasured for years? Look no further than this personalized leather dice tray! With its sleek hexagon shape and customizable engraving, your recipient is sure to love this thoughtful gaming accessory. Make your next gift personal—order yours today!
Groomsmen gifts? Ask us about our bulk discounts!
- Sizes (interior size from flat edge to flat edge when put together):
- Leather Color Options: Choose from Nut Brown Dublin, Natural Dublin, Café Chromexcel, Black Dublin
- Personalization Character Ranges: Choose the range you need from No personalization, 1-3 Initials, 4-15 Characters, or 16-25 Characters
- Antique Brass Snaps
- Made in the USA
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Solid Brass Hardware in an Antique Brass Finish
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Font Size: Chosen by our embossers depending on product size and length of your inscription. Generally, we try to use the larger font, if the size allows.
- Backside of the leather doesn't take stamping, so we only stamp on the topside/finished side of the leather.
- FAST 1-3 day production time no matter the inscription length!
- All stamping is done by hand, so there will be some variation.
- Please send us an email with any questions: email@example.com
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.
You may also like
Classic Personalized Leather Journal with Professional Elastic ClosureIn stock
Sale priceFrom $45.00