Are you a Dungeon Master or die-hard role-player looking for a one-of-a-kind dice bag? Our personalized leather dice bag with design stamp is perfect for you. This stylish bag can be customized with your favorite D&D fantasy design for the ultimate display of your geekdom! It's time to elevate your gaming – will you join us?
- Size: 4” x 6”
- Leather Color Options: Choose from Espresso, Black, Café, and Whiskey
- Stamp Design Options: No Design Stamp, Dragon, Celtic Knot, Celtic Tree, D20, or D20 with Swords
- Personalization Character Ranges: Choose the range you need from No personalization, 1-3 Initials, or 4-15 Characters
- Leather string with cord lock that cinches the dice bag closed
- Hardware finish: Antique Brass
- Holds 35 dice
- Made in the USA
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Solid Brass Hardware in an Antique Brass Finish
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.
The Pouch is quality (tough leather you have to break it in)... wasn't a huge fan of the leather drawstring it's too weak for the stiff bag. I put a heavy duty cord in its place. Once you soak the leather and mold it for the contents needed its perfect. Overall very happy with the pouch.
Perfect. Can't wait to gift this to my teenage son.
Beautiful craftsmanship and the leather is very high quality. The only thing that is a negative is the draw string is also leather and it frays easily but I won't take a star off for that. Overall worth the money!!
Dice pouch is beautiful. The finish on the leather and size is great. One thing to note- There is a small blemish caused by the corner of the stamp for initials that pressed into the leather when embossing. Otherwise it's perfect. Still very happy.
This review has no content.