Discover the luxury of adding your own personal touch to your clothing with our personalized leather clothing tabs! Crafted with real leather, our tabs are a stylish way to inject a personalized touch to your wardrobe. With a small Chicago screw, attaching your tabs is effortless and hassle-free. Show off your style by adding your initials to your projects and make a statement. Stand out and make a truly unique statement with leather clothing tabs.
- Size: 3.5” x .5”
- Leather Color Options: Choose from Rustic Brown, Dark Brown, Saddle Tan, Rustic Gray, Black, Nut Brown Dublin, Natural Dublin, or Café Chromexcel
- Personalization Character Ranges: Choose the range you need from No personalization or 1-3 Initials
- Personalization Location Orientation Options: Personalization Above the Chicago Screw and Personalization Below the Chicago Screw
- Hardware: Chicago Screws
- Hardware finish options: Antique Brass or Silver
- Made in the USA
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Solid Brass Hardware in an Antique Brass Finish
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Font Size: 24pt
- Backside of the leather doesn't take stamping, so we only stamp on the topside/finished side of the leather.
- FAST 1-3 day production time no matter the inscription length!
- All stamping is done by hand, so there will be some variation.
- Please send us an email with any questions. email@example.com
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.
You may also like
Classic Personalized Leather Journal with Professional Elastic ClosureIn stock
Sale priceFrom $45.00