The Classic Leather Dog Leash is durable enough to last while looking great on all of your walks! Handmade with care in our Texas shop with a variety of options to pick a style that you love.
- Leather Leash Width: .5”, .75”, or 1”
- Leather Leash Length: 4’, 5’, or 6’
- Leather Color Options: Choose from Black, Deep Ocean, Harvest, Stone Natural, Sienna, or Espresso
- Personalization Character Ranges: Choose the range you need from no personalization, 1-5 Characters, or 6-10 Characters
- *Want a matching dog collar? Purchase the dog collar here: https://oxandpine.com/products/personalized-leather-dog-collar
- Hardware finish: Choose from Antique Brass or Nickel Matte
- Made in the USA
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Solid Brass Hardware in an Antique Brass or Nickel Matte Finish
- Personalization is only available in upper case.
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Font Style: Serif
- Font Size: Chosen by our embossers depending on product size and length of your inscription. We have 2 font sizes in our sets: 36pt. and 48 pt.
- Generally, we try to use the larger font, if the size allows.
- FAST 1-3 day production time no matter the inscription length!
- All stamping is done by hand, so there will be some variation.
- Please send us an email with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.
Classic Personalized Leather Journal with Professional Elastic Closure
Sale priceFrom $38.00In stock