Cheery Mishap Refillable Leather Journals with Professional Elastic Closure
Our lovingly dubbed Cheery Mishaps are the same great products (materials & construction) with some extra character! They have the really gnarly marks, dramatic color variation, and funky cuts. You'll see one or more large imperfection, dramatic color variation, or imperfect cut. Check out pictures of our Refillable Leather Journals (remember: if you purchase from this listing, you get that extra special imperfection love).
► Journal Options & Details ◄
- Size: 4x6, 5x7, and 6x8
- Initials/Personalization: Several options to personalize your leather journal! Letters (upper/lower), name, date, numbers, or basic symbols (& . - ? , ! " ' $) We stamp each character in by hand by applying heat and pressure to metal pieces for a beautiful impression in the leather. The variation in color that the stamping produces makes each personalized leather good truly unique and meaningful.
- Leather Color Choice: Rustic Brown, Dark Brown, Saddle Tan, Black, or Rustic Gray
- 4 - 48 page notebooks (192 pages total, counting front and back)
- Leather: the leather will get better and better over time the more it's handled--this is authentic cowhide leather, and part of the natural beauty and appeal is the slight variation from journal to journal
- Wrap Closure: traditional leather strap that wraps around the journal to hold it closed
Our custom leather journals are handmade in the U.S.A.
The journal is nice and simple. My only note is that the elastic could have been finished nicer. As shipped the elastic ends were rough cut and knotted. The knot makes it difficult for the center notebook to close flat like the others. I might refinish the ends and use crimp caps to replace the knot and rough cut elastic ends. It would be a simple and inexpensive upgrade to the journal.