Our lovingly dubbed Cheery Mishaps are the same great products (materials & construction) with some extra character! They have the really gnarly marks, dramatic color variation, and funky cuts. You'll see one or more large imperfection, dramatic color variation, or imperfect cut. Check out pictures of our Personalized Leather Ornament - Pine Tree Shape (remember: if you purchase from this listing, you get that extra special imperfection love).
Add the perfect touch to your holiday decorations with a personalized leather tree ornament! They make great gifts for your family, friends, or coworkers. Personalize with the year, their last name, or year and last name!
- Dimensions: 3 5/8” tall by 2 ¼” wide
- Leather Color Options: Choose from Deep Ocean, Harvest, Black, Stone Natural, or Sienna
- Personalization Options: Choose the personalization option you’d like from: No Personalization, Year, Last Name, or Year and Last Name
- Personalization limitations: 7 character max per line
- Made in the USA
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Lace tie
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Chosen by our embossers depending on product size and length of your inscription. We have 2 font sizes in our sets: 36pt. and 24pt. Generally, we try to use the larger font, if the size allows.
- Backside of the leather doesn't take stamping, so we only stamp on the topside/finished side of the leather.
- FAST 1-3 day production time no matter the inscription length!
- All stamping is done by hand, so there will be some variation.
- Please send us a message with any questions.
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.
You may also like
Classic Personalized Leather Journal with Professional Elastic ClosureIn stock
Sale priceFrom $45.00