Don't miss out on this sleek personalized leather wallet with a convenient D-Ring and optional wristlet. Perfect for the person on the go, its practical design stylishly allows you to stay organized, worry-free and always connected!
- Wallet Size: 3.75" x 3"
- Wallet Thickness: .375"
- Leather Color Options: Choose from Whiskey, Café, Espresso, Black, Green, Red, or Plum
- Personalization Character Ranges: Choose the range you need from No personalization, 1-3 Initials, or 4-9 Characters
- If wristlet add-on is purchased, the personalization will be the same as the wallet.
- Holds 6 cards plus some folded cash
- Antique Brass D-Ring
- Optional 7" keychain wristlet (https://oxandpine.com/products/personalized-premium-leather-keychain-wristlets)
- Optional Lanyard Length: Short (about 18") and Long (about 24")
- Made in the USA
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Hand-sewn with thick Ritza Tiger Thread
- Antique brass hardware
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Chosen by our embossers depending on product size and length of your inscription. We have 2 font sizes in our sets: 24pt. and 36pt.. Generally, we try to use the larger font, if the size allows.
- FAST 1-3 day production time no matter the inscription length!
- Personalization on the wristlet will be the same as the wallet (if purchased)
- All stamping is done by hand, so there will be some variation.
- Please send us an email (email@example.com) with any questions
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.