Customize a leather belt for the perfect fit to wear to work or with a pair of jeans! The 1.5" wide belt is handmade with real leather and can be personalized with initials on the belt loop for an extra customized touch!
- Leather Belt Width: 1.5"
- Leather Belt Length: Choose your belt length from 28" - 48"
*see below for ordering the perfect size!
- Leather Color Options: Choose from Black, Espresso, or Harvest
- Personalization Character Ranges: Choose the range you need from No Initials or 1-3 Initials
- Hardware finish: Choose from Antique Brass or Nickel Matte
- Made in the USA
- Use a soft/sewing measuring tape to measure your waist (with the pants on that you plan to wear the belt with AND at the level on your waist you plan to wear them). That’s the number size you order with us!
- Take an old belt (that still fits) and measure from the base of the buckle (where it attaches to the belt) to the hole you use. That’s the number size you order with us!
- REAL LEATHER: Premium Full-Grain Leather.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and made from part of a whole hide of leather. There will be unique variation from item to item that truly makes it your own. The frontside is smooth and finished while the backside contains the grain fibers that indicate a true leather product.
- Topside of the leather is smooth and finished. Backside (underside) is unfinished (a sign of true leather).
- Solid Brass Hardware in an Antique Brass or Nickel Matte finish
- We typeset individual little metal pieces for your inscription and stamp it in with heat and pressure for a beautiful impression in the leather.
- Font Style: Serif
- Font Size: 24pt
- Personalization is stamped on the leather belt loop
- FAST 1-3 day production time no matter the inscription length!
- All stamping is done by hand, so there will be some variation.
- Please send us an email with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treat with Smith's Leather Balm, as needed (this is all natural since chemicals will weaken leather over time).
- Don't be afraid of a scuff! Rubbing scuffs with your fingers will allow the oils from your skin to help develop the patina. The more your leather good is handled, the better it'll look. Be patient as the leather's character and patina will grow with you over time.
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We carefully handcraft your order in 1-3 days and ship according to the speed chosen at checkout.